Multivitamin and Multimineral Drops – “Multivitamins and minerals” refers to a supplement that contains a variety of vitamins and minerals that are often obtained from the diet and other natural sources. Other uses of Multivitamin and Multimineral Drops not included in the medication guide are also possible.
Mineral and multivitamin drops are used to supplement nutrients that are not obtained through diet. Additionally, multivitamins and minerals are used to treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies caused by a variety of conditions, including illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive issues, specific medications, and many more.
Health benefits of multivitamins & mineral Drops
- The health benefits of multivitamin/mineral supplements may only exist in the imaginations of those who take them, driven by optimistic expectations of their efficacy rather than solid evidence.
- By some estimates, often takes multivitamin/mineral supplements.
- Several clinical trials have been conducte among people without vitamin or mineral deficiencies and have failed to find any clinically significant health benefits associated with daily ingestion.
- They analyzed multivitamin/mineral supplement users and clinically measured health outcomes to investigate this.
- Vitamin A 625 IU
- Vitamin E 2.5 IU
- Niacinamide 2.5mg
- Cholecalciferol 100 IU
- Cyanocobalamin 0.2 mcg
- Vitamin D Panthenol 1 mg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride 0.3 mg
- Copper Sulphate 10 mcg
- Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate 0.4 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 0.3 mg
- Zinc Sulphate 2.5mg
- Potassium Iodide 10mcg
- L-Lysine HCL 5mg
Before taking this medicine
If taken in high doses, multivitamins and minerals can have negative side effects that are dangerous or even fatal. Multivitamins and minerals should not be taken in excess of what is recommend on the label or by your doctor.
If you have any additional medical issues or allergies, see a doctor or pharmacist determine whether it is safe for you to use multivitamins and minerals drops.
If you are expecting or nursing a baby, consult a doctor before using this medication. You might require a different dosage while pregnant. When eaten in high concentrations, some vitamins and minerals might be dangerous. Use a prenatal vitamin that has been properly designe, if necessary.